(BMT-04) Deluxe 4mm Kendo Bogu Tare
This Bogu Tare used Japanese indigo leather for the edge and kote head. All the deer leather used in this Bogu are imported from Japan. This bogu's side leather are hand sewing finished.
Material and Design Detail
Tare-- 5 embroidery lines, Japanese Deer Leather (edge)
Indigo Material --#8,000
- This is a good Tare to buy if you have budget around 500US. This is Japanese traditional 4mm Bogu, with all the deer leather on the edge, and fabric on Futon. Nice kote, with good quality deer leather. IF you are looking for a 4mm bogu which follow the Japanese style or standard, then this is the Set you should choose.
- This Bogu comes with special stitching on the Men, which make the Men more flexible, form OnlineKendo's point of view, this kind of stitching can provide better performance than some very small stitching distance such as 2mm.
- This bogu belong to medium standard model, Online Kendo suggest kendoka to choose A5 , B1, B2embroidery types. B3, B4, B5 are also available on extra cost.
- This Bogu Tare is using Japanese deer leather doesn't like other indigo cow leather, the indigo deer leather the color will look nice and long lasting, but the material cost for Japanese deer leather are very expensive. Online Kendo also have the another model with exactly same design as this 4mm set, but with cow leather material at lower cost, click here if you are interest.
- As fully custom made bogu, this bogu will take about 3~5 weeks to make, and 1 week on shipping.
Any Questions?? Please Feel Free to Contact US